
"My Beloved"
She cries,
"Someone,
Tell me I'm Beautiful
Tell me I'm sweet
Tell me I'm special
Tell me I'm unique"
"My Beloved,
Your more beautiful than the stars at night
Your spirit is sweeter than honey in the summer
Your my S.O.S I describe in Song of Solomon (ref: Ch 4)
Your unique, one of a kind, I've given you a specific purpose no one else can fulfill"
she sits alone and wonders...
"Someone,
Tell me I'm worth it
Tell me I'm loved
Tell me I'm needed
Tell me you care"
"My Beloved,
I see no flaw in you, Your worth is defined in me
With one look in your eyes, I fell in love with you...that was before there was even time
I need you so our Kingdom will be advanced in a fallen world
I sent my Son to the cross, thats how much I care"
...shes seeking love
shes seeking adoration
shes seeking affection
from guys who can give it to her
but she doesnt hear
she doesnt see
her First True Love
is right beside her and is all she really needs
She cries and wonders
but never hears the whispers of her One True Lover
thats telling her everything she longs for
with love and affection like no other in creation
and wants to give her everything she desires and so much more....
Written By: Joanna Hernandez
*For all the girls out there. You beauty is not determined by the clothes you wear or not by what a guy says about you. But about what your Heavenly Father says about you. Your beauty lies withing and dwells in the One who created you. Your worth is not found in a guy, but in the Lover that went to the cross just for you. God as a guy out there just for you. He will love you, protect you, build you up, care for you, respect you, and even more than you could ever ask for. and You will be a testimony to other girls out there to. You are Precious in the eyes of God and He values you. His Word [the Bible] is His Love Letter to You! Don't miss out on the wonderful and heavenly gifts God wants to give you and the imaginable places He wants to take you and the most powerful, loving, and mighty words He is speaking to you! (and through you!) So, just be YOU!
=D
No comments:
Post a Comment