
Lord, you have been so wonderful to me
to me, you are all i need
but the world bombards me from every direction
but to You I come running in desperate plead
Love...
so delicate, so pure
awaken at the wrong time
pursued at the wrong time
divides the heart from You
Oh Jesus!
I want to be a girl with a heart for One Thing!
Technology...
so progressive, so accessable
time consuming beyond recognition
addicting, overtaking the everlasting
Oh Jesus!
I want to be a girl with a heart for One Thing!
Myself...
so weak, so broken
easily fallen into fleshly desires
vulnerable by natural mindedness
Oh Jesus!
I want to be a girl with a heart for One Thing!
Touch me Lord so i can touch the world
Fill me with Jesus so i can be Jesus to the world
Shine your Light on me so i can be a light to the world
I want to be a girl seen with a heart for One Thing!
Written by: Joanna Hernandez
No comments:
Post a Comment