Saturday, January 10, 2009

Lead me to the Flood






"Lead me to the Flood"


Lead me to the Flood
won't you lead me to the Flood
Lord lead me to the Flood
thats where i wanna be with You

Its where I know You
Its where I see Your face
Its where Your Glory is
Its where I taste Your presence

Lead me to the Flood
won't you lead me to the Flood
Lord lead me to the Flood
thats where I wanna be with You

Its where I see You
Its where I can hear You
Its where i can see Your smile
Its where I see the look in Your eyes

Lead me to the Flood
won't you lead me to the Flood
Lord lead me to the Flood
thats where I want to be with You

Its where I fall to my knees
Its where I raise my hands
Its where I lift my voice
Its where I shout Your Name

Lead me to the Flood
won't you lead me to the flood
Lord lead me to the Flood
thats where I want to be with You

Its where I'm made Holy
Its where I'm consecrated
Its where I'm loved by You
It's where my righteousness stands

Lead me to the Flood
won't you lead me to the Flood
Lord lead me to the Flood
thats where I want to be with You



Written By: Joanna Hernandez


*This is a song i just started singing out a few days ago from things i was feeling and going through and just asking God to lead me to the flood- His flood. Where He is. where the things of Him just flood out. where the abundance of Him is.*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome. We get to sing to Him. Wow. I have missed you. Where have you been.
I have found that singing things that are on my heart and singing Scripture helps me so much.

And thanks for the comment on my blog. :)