So this weekend I have been watching TheRamp's second winter conference online this weekend. God has ROCKED my world! He has really moved me! I dont know like last night the phrase that foremost came to my mind when i would tell people this and even tell God this is "He has marked me" I just cant believe all the things that have been spoken into my life and all that God is doing and going to do.
so since last night and even to today these two verses have really been stuck in my mind over and over and over. It just keeps coming up. i feel like its something the Lord is speaking to me and speaking to this generation about.
Its Act 5:38-39
"...Leave these men alone! let them go! For if their purpose or activity is of human origin it will fail. But if it is from God you will NOT be able to stop these men; you will only find yourselves fightingagainst God."
How awesome is that! =D
Nothing can stop us! We are God's Children..His Beloved...His Lover...His Chosen...He has our back! Jesus fights for us and intercedes for us!
NO PERSON CAN COME AGAINST US!
NO DEMON CAN COME AGAINST US!
SATAN CANT COME AGAINST US!
OUR FLESH CANT COME AGAINST US!
Because even when they TRY to they will fail because really..they are fighting against God!
We have the freedom go stand up and proclaim the Hope and Truth of Jesus to all people.
We can go into our school and share Jesus and pray for people with out fear. We can go into our work places...churches...homes...and start an unquenchable fire! and through Jesus change/revolutionize this nation!
Because if we realize what this says "You will not be able to stop them"
I love that! You will not be able to stop them!
Nothing can stop the will of God in this nation and in our lives! Nothing can thwart or stop the purpose of God and of the Kingdom. Nothing can stop the purpose or calling God has ordained in our lives.
God is the ALPHA AND OMEGA. Jesus has the final word!
The Lord is coming! Yall this is not something to just talk about or imagaine. It is real. It is reality! Jesus is coming! Soon! He will be here soon! I love the way Misty Edwards puts it cause it is so true: He will be here soon. In just a moment. In just a second He will be here.
God is raising up John the Baptists who will cry from the wilderness of the Lords coming. That will prepare the way for the Lord. I have heard so many confirmation of it. God is raising up a generation.
Soemtimes I think we and even me forget the reality of this. This is reality. There is such a deep urgency in the Heavenlies. We need to grasp onto that urgency. God give us the urgency of the Kingdom! I never want to forget the reality of God!
This big and powerful God! this god who holds everything in his power! He holds everything in His word! He wants to use me!! He wants to use You!! This is whatwe are called to! In the things we say to the things we do..even to our lifestyle..in song. God wants to use it all! He wants to consume us in such a way that He can use everything part of our lives! every pary of our lives for Kingdom purposes..for the advancement! To use to usher in the kingdom! We just have to make ourselves available!
He's ready! He's just waiting for us to join Him!
Something Damon Thompson at TheRamp talked about and even Miss Karen has mentioned to is Compromising our selves and negotiating. This generation is plagued with compromise and negotiating. This generation has grown up in compromise and negotiating. It has to stop! We have compromised ourselves to give up anything that will bring US comfort...make things easier. That we sit down and say "hey ill trade you prayer if it will make you [satan] back off " ill trade you worship..the bible...healing the sick..casting out demons...ect if it will make things easier and make satan back off.
its time we get off the seat of fear and back out from the table of compromise and quit negotiating and get back what we lost!!
I'm tired of compromising! I'm sick and tired of negotiating! I will not give it up anymore!
We can say this all we want. I heard a pastor say "are you sick enough to do something about it?"
Are you sick enough of the compromise..negotiating...spiritual death and sleep that has overtaken this generation...and start doing something about it! Don't look for someone else to do it or to initiate it before you do it! More than likely God may be wanting you to do it! Rise up! Take Your place! initiate it! be the leader God has raised you up to be however He has!
something else Damon Thompson said was "If you'll be faithful where you're at you'll be amazed where you'll end up."
Something i just really felt last night was
God has laid claim over us. He has claimed authority over us. We are His sons and daughters. When He looks at me and you He says: "That ones mine. Shes mine. I claim her. You cant have her."....."That ones mine. Hes mine. I claim Him. You cant have him."
I am HIS and HIS ALONE!
No one else can define you. No one else can tell you who you are. You have been founded in Christ. Your identity is in Christ. Your identity is who Christ is.
when you look in the mirror who do you see?
If you dont see Jesus then you need to talk to God and deal with some things. =D I want to be a pure reflection of who Jesus is and who He wants to be to other people. When people look at me I dont want them to see me. I just want to be someone who points others to Jesus. I want them to see Jesus. I want to be the hands and feet of Jesus. I want to be able to give the heart of Jesus to other people.
Let's be the voice of Jesus to this nation! To our city! To our friends! To our family!
No comments:
Post a Comment