Monday, February 2, 2009

Just cause He can!...

So...I am taking a 9 weeks history course. Its...well..God has really been speaking to me and bringing me His Word to hold onto. Its just hard cause it is a 9 weeks cause and i easily stress out and worry bout things. But God has really just had His hand over me and giving me peace. Its been amazing cause i havent been freaking out or stressing like i normally would. Its totally been a God thing. I have had my lil fits and times where i would freak out but i would immediately quote Gods word and hold into it and be in continuous prayer...lol...

so we had out first test last thursday. It was ok. Not so bad as i thought but definately not the easiest. After the test i really felt 50-50 about it. Not to confident but not like down in the drumps about it. But definately did really feel like i had done the best on that test..like i prolly wouldnt get an A.

anywho to make a story shorter.....

we got the test back today. I was TOTALLY shocked!! I made an 88!! it has totally made my day! I was and am totally ecstastic and for me to be ecstastic about a B says ALOT! haha!..really i made an 81 but he scaled it 7 pts so i made an 88! either way it amazing! The only thing I can say was it was not me it was totally a God thing! Even to this moment i dont know how i did it except it was God! By the grace of God!

so on the way home im just talking to God and i remembered what the Coach said at the end of Facing the Giants. when i got home [i dont live but like 5 mins away from the college] i told God about how i remembered how the Coach at the end of Facing the Giants said something like that God has done so much and he just throws in the championship cause he can"

I was like "Jesus you saved me! You gave your life for me! You giving me the revelation of Your Love. Revelation of who You are. God the way you change me and mold me to be more like Jesus and to have the face of Jesus. You calling me to places and to do things..the way you use me. You do it just cause you can! You do it cause you just love me!"

i never thought about it like that. Its amazing! I mean its been done. Jesus paid it all. But the rest of this He does just cause He can...He wants to! Cause He loves us that much! He has set His affection on us! He wants us more than we could every imagine! I was to give everything of myself to Him!


Lord set me upon a rock firm beneath Your wings to give everything of myself to You and follow you where ever you may lead me! Whether it be through the fire or whethere it be through the rain! Whether it be through th valley whether it be through the highest mountain! I will NOT rest till You come Jesus! I will not rest till there is a widespread awakening through the nations! I will not rest till till there is revival! I will not rest!

No comments: